Truth

The entire world is on a quest for Truth. Today, millions of people will wrestle with what is true and what is false in life. In my reading this morning (John 18) it struck me when Jesus said to Pilate, "You are right in saying that I am a King. In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me." Pilate's response was, "What is truth?". That made me sad for Pilate and for the many who are left searching for truth that never comes. When finding the real Christ and living life with Him, we find the truth. No need to search any longer. I hope you can rest in that truth today. I had a conversation with a friend recently about the many doctrines of the church and religion. I was left thinking how simple faith is when it is reduced to the truth of loving our God and serving others. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord! How about you and your house?

0 comments: