Pile of Desks



This ugly pile of desks sitting in front of our central office (waiting to be taken away) is the result of what some of you may remember seeing in AMG´s monthly newsletter. ( I hope you´re reading it!!!) I remember month after month, in the section called ¨partnership opportunities¨, seeing the request for donations to purchase desks in Guatemala. Well, we have now replaced the terribly worn old desks in 8 of our schools across the country...It was kindof exciting to see this pile as I walked around our property here, after having seen that little ad each month for so long! I noticed that some that were still useable had been pulled to the side and given a nice fresh coat of paint... in pursuit of using all of our resources with the very best of stewardship!

Thank you to everyone who sent in money to provide new desks for our children here! We still have hundreds more to replace, so I look forward to seeing many more piles of old desks in the future!

0 comments: