Christmas in Guatemala

Abbie and I had the joy of going Christmas shopping for our sponsored children in Guatemala last month. Their teacher was kind in sending us the pictures above of the two boys. They each got a wheeled bin with some toys/games as well as what is probably their family's very first Christmas tree...that they were able to decorate themselves! A small tree, but cute! These boys are Jordan and Aarons age... They are each holding a picture of our family! I can't wait for us to be able to spend regular time with these children!

1 comments:

Anonymous December 17, 2007 at 8:15 AM

Hey Guys,

Glad to see you had a wonderful trip to GUA. We will continue to be praying for you during these next few weeks of finalizing. The picture of your sponsored boys there is great. I have held the one on the right in the photo on my lap during services when I have been down several times. He has a face you can't forget. God Bless. PSW