An Answer to Prayer

As you may have noticed, one of the items on our prayer list was a place to keep our belongings while we're at language school in Cost Rica. This past Friday afternoon I thought of our nurse, Julie from Gray Family Health, who had mentioned they owned a storage center near our house... only a couple of miles away. I called her and explained what we needed and we worked out a price for the year.

Julie called me on Saturday morning and asked if I could meet her at the storage center to sign the one year contract and have a quick tour. After showing me the storage units she told me that her daughter had been to Guatemala several times and had adopted a girl from there.... and that she had paid our bill for storage for the entire year... I was stunned. Thank you so much for this generous gift to our family!...

...and people think there is no God! This is just another of many examples of how God is confirming and meeting our needs in miraculous ways.

1 comments:

Anonymous August 6, 2007 at 10:26 PM

God is good all the time, what a great encouragement in all the little things. we are praying for you guys psw